Thursday, October 09, 2008

A Suburban Diva Confession on Suburban Diva's Confessions

Bless me Blogger for I have sinned. It has been 3 weeks since my lastcolumn.

I don't know what's with me lately. Every time I try to write some light humor, it ends up sounding like some horribly angry version of Mad Magazine, although incoherent and forced. I was hoping to put out something for tomorrow like I do every Friday when I have it together, but it just isn't happening.

Which is really kind of a bummer because I'm off to Orlando tomorrow for some events (details to follow) as a "celebrity blooger." A very quiet, word-challenged celebrity blogger who just happens to be in the middle of a dry spell.

Maybe I'll just have to do one of my "Best Of" shows. Ick.

1 comment:

Musings of a Housewife said...

Have fun! Can't wait to see how it goes!! :-)