Monday, October 13, 2008

Pictures, as promised (sort of)

Remember a couple of weekends ago when I said I vowed to get some good pictures of my kids? Well, one week late and one kid shy, but here a couple:



That seriously might be my favorite picture of Jessie yet.



My boys at the Lightning Home Opener



And yes, I let him get a Rayhawk today since the principal suspended the strict hair length and style rules for one day. (He has to shave off tomorrow) He turns 13 in two weeks and I thought that teenaged rebellion in the form of a one day bad haircut to show support for a baseball team was a battle I would gladly surrender.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Oh good Lord that girl is adorable. Really freakin' adorable.

Your boys are not too bad either. Your younger son has the happiest smile. I love that you let your older son get a Rayhawk, even if it's only for one day. I bet he thinks you're a cool mom.