Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Soap Star, A Diva and Diapers

There is no doubt that my children and the Intern would call me a big loser for many reasons, but today I am officially--albeit loosely and tenuously--amongst those ranks....

Check out the "Celebrity Mom Spotlight" on Generation Huggies, and check out that mug on the same page as Alison Sweeney of "Days of Our Lives" and "The Biggest Loser" fame...yep, that's me! Gabbing about my thoughts on motherhood while along side of some other (ahem) famous welebrities. I am honored to be amongst this talented crew!

And so can you!

Submit your 60 second video regarding motherhood by November 20, 2008 and you could win prizes and be a part of a national ad campaign! Vote for others and with or without a video submission, enter to win the sweepstakes for $30,000!

Have fun and go Moms!

No comments: