Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Please donate generously

Did anyone happen to catch 60 Minutes on Sunday night? Here's the clip if you didn't. Go ahead watch it. I'll wait.


Watch CBS Videos Online

Oops, sorry. You're done? I was just choking back some bile that came up after that shirt revelation.

Seriously, it's Andy-Freaking-Rooney for diddlydarnsakes. Give the man 78 cents to get a clean shirt everyday, CBS. Who is this guy's agent? He should be doing some damned laundry.

He's 89 years old on a bus to New Jersey with stale rolls in his pocket in 3 day old shirts.

I feel the need to start a petition or a foundation for aging humorists or something. I mean, seriously, if I am blogging at 90 will someone please please please come over and make sure I'm wearing clean clothes? Not that I wear them at 38, but I'm not on TV every Sunday night either.

If you'd like to donate, I'll accept some Tide or a Bounce sheet on Mr. Rooney's behalf.

Thank you for your support.

No comments: