Friday, December 26, 2008

Cutting up boxes on Boxing Day

Post-Christmas post to post a hello.

Like you, we are all worn out with paper cuts from opening so many gifts. It was wonderful with lots and nothing going on. We had a fabulous meal with friends, and all fell asleep without doing the dishes. Just the way Christmas should be.

Sean took the girls to the zoo, and I just got finished mailing off $27,000 worth of rebates. Why can't they just give me the discount in the store where my very presence is proof of purchase rather than 17 copies of receipts and cutting labels from original boxes? Seriously, I could have saved 3 hours of my life today. I really want to get writing--jump start on assignments plus getting back to the novel since my only personal goal of 2009 is to finish it by my birthday. (Which I know is the exact same goal of 2008, but obviously I failed on that endeavor and now I save on stationary.)

So as I clean up 2008 to make room for 2009, I've got to announce our last two winners of the year:

See's Chocolate Gift certificate winner is Susan S. from Oldsmar, Florida and the HP Photosmart Wireless Printer goes to Sharon S. from Middleport, New York. Congratulations to the winners and a big thank you to all who entered. I hope the New Year brings many more contest opportunities.

Okay, I'm going back to work now. Or a nap.

No comments: