Friday, December 05, 2008

An early gift

I've got an early gift for you....


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

I've got a great prize package from Paramount Home Entertainment that includes Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda, The Furious Five and Shrek the Halls (with a Shrek plush doll). Simply email me your interest and if I draw your name from the Santa hat, it’s all yours. Send by Monday, 12/8/08 to be eligible.

Oh yes, and even if you don't win this week (more giveaways through the holidays, I promise) you can pick up a holiday classic, Suburban Diva: From the Real Side of the Picket Fence, by yours truly for the bargain price of $15 which includes a personalized copy, gift-wrapping by a diva elf, and shipping anywhere you'd like. Divamail me the particulars and I'll get you laughing over Sean's Christmas light stories in no time...

No comments: