Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Well, hello Tuesday

I took a Benedryl last night to help me through my night time congestion that the kids have been so generous in sharing, and I woke up this morning feeling like someone had forced me to sleep against my will. Heavy-limbed this morning, and not particularly rested.

But I had to get up and out early this morning so the doctor could tell me that J. has a double ear infection. Of course she does.

After a month hiatus, I am covering the meeting tonight. The good news is that means tonight is Tuesday, and I am going to try to steal an hour beforehand to shop for, (dare I say it aloud?) Istmas-Chray. I am determined not to pay full price for any item this year. I'll let you know how that goes...

I also need warmer clothes for J. because the closest thing she has to pants looks like this, and I can't help but think of Madonna in the "Papa Don't Preach" video every time I see her in it.





Either that or baby prison.

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

She's in trouble deep.

Tracey said...

That song is going to be in your head all day now.

I'm sorry....

digitalzen said...

Try Aller-Tec (Zirtec) OTC. Cheaper than dirt at Costco, and won't make you drowsy.