Monday, July 07, 2008

Nothing after midnight

We're back.

*heaving, satisfied sigh*

Just took off to Orlando for the weekend to watch fireworks from a hotel balcony and hang at a pool other than our own for a couple of days. I love the 4th of July for exactly that reason. It is the quintecenticial non-obligatory holiday. You get to party with whomever you want, not have to buy a single gift, and have huge pieces of grilled meat. What's not to love?

But now we're back and it's laundry day, but that isn't even the worst of it. No, tomorrow I get my remaining 2 wisdom teeth out, so I think I may be out of commission for a couple of days, because at my age, that's what happens.

So I'm preparing for that long day of drug-induced slumber tomorrow with the sobering tasks of taking a day off.

See you Wednesday. Maybe.

No comments: