Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday in the Nuthouse

It's been a crazy, emotional, often painful, sometimes silly week around here, kids. I'm worn out.

My face is numb from the crazy dressings packed in my mouth so I look like I had recent Botox injections. Which is why registering emotions is difficult. You'll just have to trust me.

My friend and I took a bunch of kiddos to Hollywood Studios on Wednesday because we are insane. I don't know if I'll ever have full use of my arms again after carrying Jess or Amy in the rain for 15 hours. But we had a good time.

Anyhoo, I'm blogging my fool fingers off over on Whoa Momma! and writing the column of the week and then just figuring out everything else as I go. Maybe I'll get caught up this weekend.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG, I'm laughing so hard right now with out even moving my face.

2 comments:

JODI said...

how does dry socket on the rock-n-roller coaster feel?

Anonymous said...

I was going to warn you about letting a dentist into your mouth. They are an evil, diabolical bunch. And once in, they're harder to get back out than a wild dog who's weaseled its way into your refrigerator's cold cuts' bin.

For the last 15 years, every single dentist I have ever visited has said, "Whoa! You still have your wisdom teeth in there. Would you like to schedule their removal?"

And I politely respond. "No, my dear man. And, by the way, my fourth and fifth vertebrae aren't bothering me either so I'm going to leave them inside my body too -- if that's okay with you."