Friday, July 11, 2008

Cookies, who doesn't want a big bouquet of some?

I interrupt my excrutiating mouth pain in attempt to rot your teeth out. In a good way. :)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Who couldn't use this sweet treat to brighten their day just because? Well, our friends at Cookies By Design are going to send one lucky winner a delicious treat just because you rock. So, the only thing you need to be eligible for this yummy treat is to email me something like, "Hey, SubDiva! I could really use a big bunch of cookies delivered to my door." And you will be entered to win. All entries must be received by July 18, 2008, and I will draw 1 winner at random.

Because I'm a giver...with a sweet tooth.

Divamail me! (Oh yeah, and you have to be a Suburban Diva subscriber, so get over there for free newsletters, tasty treats like this and no spam. SuburbanDiva.com

1 comment:

Marcy Massura said...

Cookie me! Cookie me!

C is for cookie and thats good enough for me.
Cookie Monster