Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday again

I dropped half of them at school. J is still sleeping off Easter vacation and Stevie is home sick after scoring the tying goal in his last hockey game of the season. I hope anyway--please stomach gods, let it be something he ate...

It feels as though we've been out of our routine for about six years. It's really been 2 weeks, but I'm fumbling around this morning trying to recall which uniform they are supposed to wear on Monday and why I didn't buy more watermelon for Amy's snack. But we did manage to squeeze in a whole lot of fun during this vacay, including 2 birthdays--Matty's 9th rounding out the week last night.



I don't know if there has ever been a child that loved birthdays more than this one. I hope he never grows out of that.

There's no easing into this week--we're hitting Monday running. At least I am because Sean can't run anywhere with his foot in a cast. He's traveling so I don't exactly know how that's going to work, but what can you do? I personally think he's secretly enjoying getting out of all of my ridiculous tasks I have set up for him during Week o' Crazy.

The Intern is going to be busy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Monday.
One question, where does one get one of these "interns"? I could sure use one, even though my husband has two good legs.