Thursday, June 19, 2008

Blognouncement

Deep breath…

Okay, so out of complete left field, I get a call from the St. Pete Times last week asking me if I’d be interested in contributing to their new parenting site Go Momma as a “celebrity guest blogger.”

After the EMS revived me, I managed, “Sure, what time?” “Can I bring the wine?” and “How do I spell your name so I can tattoo it on my ankle?”

And so coming soon to a theater near you will be my humble blog contributions a couple of times a week on parenting Diva style.

I’m thinking I’m the “before” shot for the real experts…

4 comments:

valerie said...

Congratulations!!Your on your way to Oprah.

Jill said...

Wow, that's very exciting news! Yippee.

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Wow- I'm so glad I got to know you when... : ) Rock on, you rockstar!

Steph

Tracey said...

Thanks guys!