Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Thank goodness it's almost over

Today is a day when I need a stalker.

I need someone who adores me so much it's almost illegal, and I can do no wrong.

Today alone, I've been called, "classless," "ineloquent," "fostering hal-baked ideas," along with a stream of patronizing, disparaging and otherwise demeaning remarks.

To top it all off, I was then told in so many words, that I wasn't funny.

Wow.

Banner fucking day.

(Somebody please love me?)

I would just screw up a quote of the day.

3 comments:

digitalzen said...

It would take a real asshole to say such things about someone they don't know, and a pig to say it about someone they do know. Either way, they're not worth the time of day, so just move on.

ver said...

Wow, I can't imagine where that happened. *insert sarcasm emoticon*

Never you mind! I loves ya!

Tracey said...

Thanks, you both.

V, actually it wasn't where you a rational person might guess--it was on a family forum! Well, in-law family, so I guess I don't have the benefit of blood to dictate decent manners.

Ha! Oh well, it is just one more of my many boycotts.