Friday, July 22, 2005

Heading out

My farewell for a couple of weeks post:

I know I just got back--but I'm looking forward to getting away again. Do you ever feel like something's stuck in your craw and you have no idea what it is, but it's driving you crazy? Have any idea of what a craw is? Well, that's how I feel right now. Something's just a little off with me, and I need a minute or two to put things in perspective. Nothing like hundreds of straight interstate miles to have room to unravel whatever it is. Like your thoughts are a big tangled web of yarn, and you need a large enough space to untangle each one...

Anyway, I'll be checking in from time--I cannot be completely incommunicado--but I'll be out for the next 2 weeks unless Sean has to get back sooner now that the lockout is unlocked. Perhaps a travelogue will be in order? Eh, who knows?

Ta-ta for now. ~Tigger

No comments: