Monday, January 12, 2009

Queer Eye for the Sleepy girl

After my last Christmas celebration with my fabulous ex-neighbor, I was going to come straight home and write all about my earlier interview with celebrity interior designer Thom Filicia and then pen a brilliant book review on Wally Lamb's latest 736+ page novel, and then start filling this blog with actual content, but I stayed up until 2 in the morning reading 700 of those pages to finish before deadline and then was back up again at 6 for the most jammed-packed day I've had in a while, and right now the blinking cursor on blank Word document is about the exhausting thing I can imagine.

So, tomorrow I promise to fill your life with design tips from a real expert and a couple of funny stories from the interview, as well as that book review which should be awesome. But for now, I'm crashing.

Night night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool. A little Diva Hanging with some HOLLYWOOD.You're putting Safety Harbor on the map.

Have any hot design tips?