Friday, January 09, 2009

Please do not try this at home

Circus time!

Last night we went to the circus. And no, I don't mean our normal life circus. The bona fide, elephant-tromping, trapeze-spinning, $12 cotton candy vending, tiger pissing circus.

Shockingly, (or not) this is something we attend every year. Much because it was my husband's place of employment, but also because the kids really enjoy it. A-dog loves herself some animals.

We sat really close, which was cool, but at times too close perhaps. We saw (and smelled) a little more of the reality than the magic, and that was a little disappointing. But everyone still had a great time.





Sean is off "consulting" this weekend, so it's time for me to write in between chauffeuring. Might see if I can type a manuscript on my iPhone at red lights...

No comments: