Thursday, November 08, 2007

Only one size of Pampers at the grocery store for me, thanks

Seriously. WTF?

Time to boast for a moment. A-Dog is potty trained. After flirting with the concept for months, The Diaper Fairy finally took all of the diapers away and left small gifts in their place for a week. It didn't even take that long, and NO PULL-UPS!

Mind you, I am only giving myself that small paragraph of pride because it didn't take long for me to be humbled in every other life aspect. Matty had strep throat. Jessie has some strange intestinal infection that required the absolute most disgusting collection procedures, and I am forcing Stevie to work through his impending illness since he will miss a week of school next week when he goes on his trip. But what are you going to do? Amy is out of diapers!!

After cleaning the house to expunge the germ, I'm going to the gym to expunge the birthday cake from my thighs.

Happy Thursday.

1 comment:

JODI said...

Three cheers for Amy. Hip-hip-horay, hip-hip-horay, hip-hip-horay