Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Is my babysitter a tax deduction for tonight?

So, guess where I'm going tonight? Nope, not Target or Toys R Us like perhaps I should be given I have not purchased a single gift...

But no! I'm going to the CNN/YouTube Debate!

Ha! I can't believe I passed the security check, but I'm not in my seat yet so there is still time to be turned away at the door.

I know you are questioning my blue state self at a red state event, but I'm a political junkie (i.e. nerd) and I love this stuff.

So watch for me. I'll be the long-haired girl with the tape over her mouth surrounded by security.

2 comments:

JODI said...

I am red, but if I were blue like you, I too would want to be there just to get a glimpse at beautiful Anderson Cooper.

Tracey said...

Oh, he is a dish.