Sunday, November 11, 2007

Nothing

Today, I'm celebrating nothingness.

Well, actually alotofness, but this is the last day in which there is nothing I truly have to do. There are a lot of things I will do. Should do. Can do. But nothing that I have to, and that's kind of wonderful.

The big boys are out of town--my baby boy is on a special trip which makes me so proud and incredibly nervous at the same time. So it's just me and the little ones puttering, playing, lounging and hanging. Yesterday we saw a movie and went to dinner, and today we're watching football. It's pleasant.

Next week and beyond will not be such a lazy pace. There are a billion things on the calendar in addition to all of my daily unscheduled nonsense, but today I will rejoice in cleaning out the refrigerator and baking cookies.

No comments: