Monday, August 21, 2006

Weekend Report

Friday:

Did our cute little photo from the Threshers game make it into the paper, ladies? I didn't catch which "media" that photographer was from. Knowing us, it will probably be photoshopped on MySpace...But at least we got a free loaf of bread on the way out.

Saturday:

Painted and moved the boys rooms around. The entire house is in complete chaos--different from the usual chaos--as a result. But they are happy. Matty came home to see his new Phillies (I have no idea) and said, "I love you so much Mom." It was worth my aching shoulders rolling on layers of "Pawprint Blue" and $1800 for that.

Sunday:

Birthday party. Nuff said.

And then we ended the work-filled weekend with a $40 purchase of the WWE's SummerSlam 2006. There was one particularly graphic match complete with a barbed-wire bat used the Nature Boy Ric Flair. After which, Matty said, "I totally agree with you, Mom. That was too violent. I will never get that image out of my head."

Neither will I.

Then he dropped-kicked Stevie in his new signature move.

No comments: