Friday, August 25, 2006

I'm away from my blog right now...

Hi, you've reached Tracey's blog. I'm not here right now, I am currently waiting in line at airport security with three kids and too much luggage. If you need to get a hold of me, well...too bad, because I couldn't find my cell phone even if I could hear it ring. Besides, some TSA security woman is frisking me because I took a rogue tube of lip gloss in my purse. Please leave me a message, and I'll return your comment just as soon as we return from the lovely Motor City unless that hurricane churning in the Caribbean makes it to the Gulf by Tuesday. Have a great weekend.

I'm looking forward to seeing some old friends and family--some of who I haven't seen since my Mom's funeral. I was pregnant with Matty at the time, and then we moved to Florida the next month, so most of my family haven't even met my two youngest yet. So, big doings in Detroit.

Now I must go and pack my earmuffs.

No comments: