Thursday, March 27, 2008

Taurus: You basically suck

So I'm running like my typical crazy self today--packing, cleaning, feeding, getting a column up, making my third trip to the pediatrician's office of the week...when my daily horoscope arrives in my inbox.

Dear Tracey,
Here is your horoscope
for Thursday, March 27:

Play it safe -- avoid risks of any kind. It's not that you're in danger, but taking chances is a sure way to attract the wrong kind of attention from the universe. Things should be more relaxed in a few days.


Um. Yeah, I'm about to get a plane with 4 kids--all of whom have had some sort of ailment recently, and I am nervous enough on a good day, and this is my freaking horoscope??? You have got to be kidding me.

2 comments:

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Safe travels my friend. The flu has hit Manic's house.

Tracey said...

so sorry to hear that--I don't wish that on even anonymous posters....get better soon. We are in new York finally. Got the Kids to bed around 3 this morning. Good times...