Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ode to my blog

What a fatabulous day--all thanks to blogging.

And how often will I say that particular sentence in my lifetime?

So, first big news. Guess who is going to Disney World? I'll give you hint: she's recently brunette, frazzled, and insane...

Good guess! It's me! I know, I know, why is this different than every weekend of my Florida life? Because of blogging, and columning, that's why.

Yep, the folks at WDW have invited moi to their house for a weekend of Mouse blogging I s'pose. Not really sure exactly, but heck, I'm game!

And then, just when you thought that would be the biggest blog windfall of the month, that beautiful, intelligent, and insightful reporter from The St. Pete Times calls and says, "We need more Diva!" (Actually, she probably said we're having trouble filling space on the bottom of the garage sale page and thought of you.) So, if the editor is sleeping on the day she passes him my story, I am soon to be mentioned there again!

Can I hear a blog wOOt?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woot Woot!!! AWESOME... can't wait to read the story.

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

WHOOOOT WHOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!

Sorry we didn't get a chance to chat today, but I FICTIONIZED today too my friend!!!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

SO glad to find out about someone else going to Disney!!!! Yay!

Steph