Saturday, December 29, 2007

I am typing this from my new desk, does it look more organized?

I actually started my New Year's Resolutions in November to avoid the holiday rush.

In that spirit, this should be relatively easy to keep the cookies out of my mouth, and my thighs on the treadmill. I should have no problem becoming an anal organized writer/mother in the next few days.

Ha! However, I have just finished emptying the contents from my card table/cardboard box makeshift desk, into my brand-spanking new Pottery Barn Bedford mahogany desk with hutch. It is such a dramatic change from my former chaotic work conditions, I felt the inspiration to write nearly two pages of novel this afternoon. I am hoping to keep up this pace and then some so as to complete said project by my birthday.

There. I said it out loud.

****

And in contest news, I am giving away that last HP Photsmart Compact Photo printer in a drawing. So, If your New Year's Resolution list includes printing more of your digital photos, email me at Divamail@SuburbanDiva.com to be entered into a drawing to win.

But now, I am off to a football viewing party. On my way, I will be stopping by the office supply store for paper clips and pens to load up my new drawers with desk-like things.

No comments: