Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Clean the Halls with Boughs of Clorox

Before one can fully deck the halls, one must wash them. So, that's what I did today.

I cleaned those things that don't get my daily attention. Like the laundry room, for instance. I washed the washing machine in an ironic twist. The carpets got cleaned. I cleaned 1/2 of my closet. And then I went to the grocery store to stock back up on all of the crap I just threw away.

But all is not lost today. I got my column almost written and Amy is singing "the Snow Miser" song, and keeps repeating, "icicle," which is a beautiful sound in all of its 3-syllable glory.

We might have to take a Christmas light tour tonight to celebrate Wednesday...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For your lights tour; Have you seen the house on Meadow Hill Drive off of (north) Landmark? Cross Hwy 580 and the turn will be on the left, just before the left lane ends. It is amazing and the kids will love it! Get out and walk around if you have time.