Friday, December 07, 2007

Friday

I'm a wee bit pleased with the yuletide progress o' the week. While I am not by any means done, many of my tougher recipients are taken care of, so that is a big relief. Wrote a column, organized the house, made it to the gym a few times and ordered the Christmas cards from Snapfish. (For that free shipping when you enter in "DIVAHOLIDAY") I might even get them out at a reasonable time this year...

And from the shipping department of Sub Diva, Inc, I have managed to send my first contest winner her prize, so that's good. You local winners should get some of your goodies this weekend. And to know what I'm talking about here, you have to sign up over at SuburbanDiva.com for free stuff.

****

We got the tree last night, and the house smells wonderful. A gajillion pine needles everywhere, but it smells heavenly. Amy is particularly enamored with that tree. It is precious. There will not be a single unbroken ornament from her decorating efforts, but what are you going to do? It's Christmas.

****
And finally, this is the only time of year when Jingle's name makes sense. Which ends up to be little consolation because having a 1 year old puppy eating ornaments, lights, toys, and my patience still makes no sense at all.

No comments: