Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Boo!

Happy Halloween! Oh, you will so be getting photos of the kids in their costumes with a most impressive Underdog carved pumpkin courtesy of the baby sitter, a video blog too, if I can get it together by then. But right now I've got cookies in the oven and I'm picking up Jingle shrapnel because she went crazy last night and chewed up every flipping plastic thing in the house.

And if that's not scary enough, my divamail inbox is truly frightening. I think I've mentioned before that this particular email address seems to get some of the filthiest spam generated, and part of my morning routine is to delete unread messages from Russian mail order brides. Well, lately I've noticed that the subject lines have resorted to personal insults in addition to mispelled generic drug sales. Today one read, "Your penis is so thin, it can hide behind a pencil."

(pause)

I truly have no appropriate response to this.

None.

3 comments:

Carl said...

Do you have an inappropriate one?

Tracey said...

When I lamely tried to come up with a response to my auto-generated spam, I stammered, "Yeah? Oh yeah? Well...well...Your Mom!"

See? I got nothin'.

JODI said...

"I got nothing"...that is exactly what the man with a penis thinner than a pencil said. hehehe