Thursday, January 11, 2007

Thursday

I could fall asleep sitting up typing this. Literally, my fingers would slow and start typing gibberish while my eyes closed and snapped back open, a little longer and a little slower each time until the shroud of sleep hit completely and I could fight no more.

Amy was feverish all night long, which meant we were up too, and I just got back from the doctor because I was afraid it was an ear infection and we can't afford that at this stage of the game. But it wasn't. It was just a fever which was good, but also meant no help.

Stevie is off on our family ski trip sans family. Or rather with other family because this is the no-fun pregnancy. The puppy is terrorizing my shoes and we're almost out of milk, so it's a pretty rotten day so far. About the only bright spot is that about a week ago I got the best haircut of my entire life, and everyday since I haven't had to wear it in a ponytail.

And now, hfhfohoeihfoief hifheohflncjdhf....


ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....

1 comment:

JODI said...

scoot over I need a nap too!