Thursday, January 04, 2007

Snow and dirt

The puppy is a strange cocktail of the most annoying creature on the face of the planet and wonderful comic relief. Yesterday, I couldn't help but laugh out loud when she came tearing in acting as if nothing was amiss from the backyard looking like this:



So I scrubbed her down in a bath (which she hates) and went on my merry way.

It was not nearly as amusing the second and third time she came in like that.


****

As I was uploading that picture, I found some of our Florida snow day a couple of weeks ago when Santa dropped a load from his North Pole Zamboni in our front lawn.







Actually, that picture of the sad snowman could very easily be one of this damn dog. It is supposed to be sweet and snowy white, but usually has some mud and sticks stuck to her.

Nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That might amount to how much snow we see in North Carolina next weekend if the 60 degree temps keep up!