Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Knock on wood

We interrupt this regularly update on our new house to give one on our current one: Houston, we have an offer.

Ok, who knows if this will lead to the eventual sale, but it is an offer and now the excruciating process of negotiating begins. At least I find it to be so.

So while I do not want to jinx it by counting all of those chickens yet, I will say out loud that I hope it is because selling this right now before entering October having to show this with four kids and a dog will save what little is left of my mind, body and soul. And to be able to move out knowing it won't be left vacant will be worth a boatload of worry cells as well.

So if this is it, I'll dig up St. Joseph and give to all of you out there with your fingers crossed.

No comments: