Monday, April 19, 2010

Don't put those candles away yet

April is a big birthday month around here, and we've had some big birthdays to celebrate lately.



Jessie turned 3 and she got the Spongebob cake she's been begging for for 6 months. It was on display at Publix and since we are there every other day, she had time to form desire for the thing. She didn't need presents after that...



And today is Matty's big day which meant a Storm game and sleepover. Actually it was more of an -over, since very little sleep was involved.



For any of us.




And we won't even talk about the next family birthday quite yet.

4 comments:

Table4Five said...

Great birthday pics! That SpongeBob cake is awesome. Could you be having a big birthday next? Maybe one that ends in a zero? :)

JODI said...

I have to agree on the awesomeness of the cake. Makes me want to turn three again just for the cake. Happy Birthday to all the Henry's!

VB said...

40 ain't no big thing. I am going to be 44 in three days and I feel just like I did 20 years ago.I still have a infant and I am still not sleeping much at night! I highly recommend the weekend in Vegas for softening the blow though. I have been told I had a wonderful time on my 40th.

Tracey said...

Happy Birthday VB! You are an inspiration!

I'm looking forward to forgetting about my Vegas weekend in the worst way...