Friday, October 20, 2006

TGIF,S and S

To celebrate Amy's 3rd birthday and to assuage my maternal guilt over her next few weeks of doctors, tests, evaluations and other invasive humiliations, we're off to Disney World this weekend. It's the last 2 day in stretch before Martin Luther King Day that we don't have plans. Next week's Halloween festivities--it has now become a week long festival rather than just one evening of Trick or Treating--will be busy, but there still is a slight chance in the cosmos that we will be dumping those responsibilities on our good friends and running off to St. Louis for a wedding/World Series junket....

I guess that will be determined if we have any money left after dinner at the Polynesian resort.

2 comments:

JODI said...

Oh do tell me your alligence is to the Red Birds and not your hometown Tigers...please tell me your time in STL transformed you!

Tracey said...

I love the match-up and will be happy to see either win...and I will probably wear red if we come on Thursday...but I can't help thinking of my many years as a disgruntled Tiger fan to slightly win out in the end... But I would rather be in St Louis than Detroit if that is any consolation...