Monday, May 10, 2010

Needed: sleepers to try out the new beds

I told you a couple of weeks ago that I was going to order some new beds for the girls from AllChildrensFurniture.com.



I don't usually order furniture online, but I was really happy with these results. Besides the very reasonable price of the headboards (I ordered frames, too) I really liked that there was NO SHIPPING charges. There's nothing worse than finding a bargain online and then having to pay a boatload in shipping fees. Anyway, it came within 3 days of my order in perfect condition and besides a few curse words from Sean while assembling, it was a very easy process all of the way around.

All we need now is for two little heads to start sleeping on those new little pillows and we are all set...

Disclosure: I was ordering these beds anyway, and CSN offered a discount for an honest review. They got one, and so do you.

No comments: