Friday, February 05, 2010

I need to get gouslashes and a bikini

As God as my witness, I will find something to wear today.

I'm saying that out to generate success. With only a few days to go until our Disney Conference and every single activity possible planned in between, I have exactly 90 minutes today in which to find suitable clothing and supplies for a family of six in that mixed bag of weather possibilities known as Orlando in February. Could be eighty and sunny, could be forty and raining.

Pack accordingly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, taking a nice warm stew to the House o'Mouse is a plan, but could get messy. Dollar Tree has those thin see-thru ponchos in two packs. Buy a dozen packs and layer up if it is cold, or if it rains, it is way cheaper than even one Disney poncho.

JODI said...

I would take either one of those weather dressing options opposed to my--feels like 0* and snowy.

Trade?