Monday, February 25, 2008

Come Monday

Okay, so I'm back at it today at more worthwhile prose after spending days composing my soapbox speeches in my head that no one listens to, including me after a while.

So, no matter. I have all of my talismans lined up to ward off sickness for me or the kids. Sean's been sick for the last 5 days, and we can ill afford to pay the nurse what she's worth. (me.)

I've been doing a lot of reading lately as you can see from my sidebar. I've decided to take a couple of days off from that because it tends to consume my words, and the last one I read was such a disappointment, that I'm punishing someone somewhere for my lost investment.

I know that makes no sense, but you'll have to let me have this or else I'm going to start on those soapbox soliloquies again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have two words for you and your soapbox soliloquies, Diva:

Fruit Trees

-Sue

Tracey said...

HA HA HA! I just spit out my Margarita all over the computer screen. Margarita made from processed citurs, not from any local trees, mind you.

Fruit trees are two good words for soliloquies, and here's 2 more: "FAMILY REUNION."

So cheers! :)