Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Good News/Bad News/Indifferent News

The only results worth reporting on at the moment are the ones that say my problem is not cardiac-related. That should be good, but now it begs the question: If not heart, what?

Well, let’s just leave that rhetorical question for another day, shall we?

Anyhoo, in between coordinating childcare for doctor’s appointments I got a couple of more writing assignments from my new best friend, Mr. Editor. If my subjects would return my calls today, that would be very helpful. I should submit Sub D somewhere this week to ride the wave of good editorial Karma.

I did get one response today from my Florida legislature email campaign to stop the insanity: Senator Bill Nelson--(Democrat of course) forwarded me a nice standard response. Nice to know his staffers are reading his mail…

No comments: