Friday, April 15, 2005

Assignments and Breasts

Maybe Mr. Editor wants to adopt me…

I called him on deadline day with the last of my 4 assignments this month, and he assigned me a fifth. May’s issue is going to be dubbed, “The Tracey Edition.” Not that I mind….but perhaps I should reconsider relocating to the community.

But the big news is that of my breasts. That’s right, you heard me correctly. My breasts have been diagnosed as healthy and free of disease or other malady, so I rejoice in that joy.

And trust that will be the first and last time I mention that part of my anatomy in public, so all of you sickos doing Google searches on “Suburban Breasts,” can go to the next entry on your results page…

I love my friends, by the way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When and where do we get to read the "Tracey Edition"?
Kathy

Tracey said...

I'll send you the link to the May issue when it goes live...