Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Birthday Eve

So, whatcha think? I think the color goes well with my eyes (usually a bloodshot red) and is quite slimming through the hips...

How cool is this??? Careful, the paint is still wet in a couple of places and I'm still putting things away in the drawers of my sidebar, but I'm really liking the new digs. Thanks to my friend Jo-Lynne, the Vern Yip of the blogosphere for the makeover.

*awkward segue*

Yesterday, I went out with the gals for one of my 8 birthday lunches. I told you I was celebrating all week. It was nice. Nothing like a 2 Sangria lunch with friends to say Happy Birthday. 2 days early.

And speaking of birthdays, here's a shot from a party we went to on Sunday. Please note it's what all the little 4 year old girls have as party favors in Florida.

4 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

It (You!) looks great!

Steph

JODI said...

Since I won't be around much tomorrow...if even at all, I wanted to say Happy Birthday.

ver said...

In the unforgettable words of Dora the Explorer: Feliz cumpleaƱos! (Did I say that LAST year? I bet I did)

The new layout is so very Diva. I lurve it.

Tracey said...

Thank you all! Glad you're digging the swank digs. It's no loft like real writers have...ahem...but it'll do. :)