Monday, April 23, 2007

It takes a village

I hope I get permission to drive soon. There are just so many favors a girl can call in to get shampoo and formula. My poor baby sitter had to buy de-wormer at the pet store and take Stevie to baseball already today. Last week she had to pick up and out Matty's birthday cake and the requisite Chik Fil-A nugget dinner.

I have to go back to the doctor earlier than expected tomorrow, and I literally had to arrange a 17-person tag team of people to take care of me, the baby, Amy, the boys, switch the cleaning day and change a light bulb. I need graphs and a flow chart for the logistics of a stupid appointment.

So sorry for having to actually take up the offers for help. I feel bad for constantly asking. You all have been beyond generous already.

No comments: