Friday, April 06, 2007

Good Friday

I honestly didn't think I'd be cooking Easter dinner this year. I thought I'd either be in the hospital dining on Similac with Oscar or at home recovering and being tended to by doting others.

It is now Good Friday, and it looks as though I may have to re-evaluate my holiday plans to include cooking for 12 on Sunday.

The upside is that maybe since wallpaper stripping yesterday didn't work, perhaps stuffing a leg of lamb and peeling fingerling potatoes may just push me over the edge.

1 comment:

Tyrone Ferrara said...

Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. - Good Friday