Thursday, June 16, 2005

Boy, How things have changed

In a futile attempt to retrieve our recently-abandoned “Date Night,” we have secured a babysitter for the evening.

We used to make this a once a week event; having this one night to just go out as adults without the kids to talk about the kids. We’ve been thrown off track in recent weeks with so many other activities on the calendar, that I guess we’ve forgotten what its like to actually date.

When asked what we were going to do with our evening, both of us had to think long and hard.

He came up with a trip to Home Depot to look at kitchens and I came up with an eyebrow wax.

I can’t wait!

2 comments:

ver said...

I didn't realize you could get beauty treatments at Home Depot. Neat!

Seriously, the Depot should look into this: husband wanders around aimlessly with delusions of diy grandeur; wife gets...manicure. It's a match.

Tracey said...

There is no diy dreams with my spousal unit...No, we're going there just pick out cabinetry and colors for granite tops for our kitchen redeux like my friend, Ver.